Senior International Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWork for a dynamic, stable, well known company!
Assist in developing and implementing cross-functional business processes related to international operations to support new market expansions
- Liaise with our international business segments to create comparative business models for alternative strategic approaches for our existing international markets
- Manage the collection, reporting, monitoring and analysis of actual results of our business partners compared to their plans and agreement terms
- Review and provide comments on the monthly international budget versus actual/LY results and assist in creation of monthly forecasts
- Assist in the creation of board deck materials for our international subsidiaries,
- Assist as necessary with other projects
- Completes annual budget and quarterly forecast for the international businesses.
-Responsible for accurate and reliable financial analysis to facilitate decision making.
- Responsible for having a solid understanding of the business operations across all areas in order to identify and advise of any financial implications.
- Maintains a solid understanding and command of the general ledger system (SAP)
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents; to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints; to write presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
financial analyst, international accounting, SAP, Senior Financial Analyst