Senior International Tax Accountant / Senior Income Tax Accountant 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Mughal and Associates Corporate Recruitment is seeking TWO SR. TAX ACCOUNTANT to work with our client, a Global Fortune 100 company located in Miami.
1. SENIOR INTERNATIONAL TAX ACCOUNTANT
* Must have previous foreign tax compliance calculation experience.
* Able to assist in preparation of E&P adjustments, Subpart F income, and foreign tax credits.
* Assist in preparation of federal forms related to controlled foreign corporations (Forms 5471, 8865 & 8858)
2. SENIOR INCOME TAX ACCOUNTANT
* Prepares federal, state and local income tax returns.
* Responsible for the preparation of deferred and tax payable analysis and FIN48 calculations.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (B.A)
* Masters of Taxation preferred.
* CPA designation preferred
* 3years of relevant income tax provision preparation experience for a multinational corporation US and International income taxexperience.
* Public and private accounting experience.
* Possess excellent communication and analytical skills.
* Work well under filing deadlines while meeting all assignments.