Senior International Tax Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/5/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAtlanta based corporation is seeking an International Senior Tax Analyst to join their team.
* Preparation of US international tax compliance
* Update intercompany agreement schedules and all transfer pricing documentation used for compliance and planning purposes, as needed.
* Tax planning, provision, forecasting, research and documentation
* Research technical international tax matters
* Monitor and analyze tax legislation and inform management of the impact from a tax compliance and provision perspective
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
* CPA and/or Masters in Taxation preferred
* 2+ years of related tax experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication
This company offers a comprehensive benefits package, a competitive compensation plan that includes base salary plus annual bonus plans in addition to 3 weeks vacation!