Senior Inventory Analyst - Pharmacy
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Hoffman Estates, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SCOPE:
The Senior Inventory Analyst is responsible for planning, managing and optimizing inventory replenishment for the Pharmacy business.
The position is responsible for managing the relationship with Supplylogix, the third-party order management service for Pharmacy.
The Senior Inventory Analyst is responsible for planning, managing and optimizing inventory replenishment for the Pharmacy business. This individual will effectively manage the placement and replenishment of pharmaceutical product to maintain in-stock standards while achieving planned revenue growth, margin and inventory turnover targets.JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Analyzes sales and inventory levels to ensure the reorder recommendations calculated by the replenishment systems meet future demand, in-stock standards and inventory turnover goals
* Monitors store inventory levels and recommends store transfers to balance excess units to reduce unproductive inventory, minimize expired product and improve financial results
* Maintains collaborative partnerships with vendors, merchant teams and pharmacists, and proactively communicates key strategies and initiatives with the field team
* Participates in continuous learning about system capabilities and supply chain processes and leads others to adapt processes, solutions, successes, ideas for continuous improvement
* Works closely with the Pharmacy Category Manager to determine optimal inventory levels for forward buy opportunities that will maximize monthly savings without overstocking stores
* Bachelors Degree
* 3-4 years of related experience
* 18 years of age or older
* Bachelors degree in an analytically-based discipline, Engineering, Finance or Supply Chain related field
* Proficiency in the use of desktop applications and Windows-based programs, Excel expertise
* Basic knowledge of financial planning systems; Intermediate knowledge/certification on Pharmacy Supply Chain/Inventory Systems (ex. JDA, Supplylogix, PDX)
* Market knowledge of the Pharmaceutical businessEEO EMPLOYER