Senior Investment Operations Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout the Firm
Aperio Group is a quantitative/index-oriented investment management firm with $15 billion in
assets under management. We specialize in creating and managing customized tax- and riskmanaged
We are adding to our staff and looking for an Investment Operations Specialist who is bright and
articulate and has a sense of humor. Ideal candidates must have excellent problem-solving
skills, a high degree of attention to detail, and strong organizational and analytical skills. This is
a great opportunity to work for a growing investment management firm.
The position requires strong analytical and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have
good excel and database skills and must be able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
Interested candidates must include a cover letter and salary expectations along with a
rsum in the body of email. Please also include this information as an attachment.
Applicants who do not submit information as requested will not be considered. Please do
not contact anyone at company directly.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Daily monitoring and reconciliation of managed accounts between firm's accounting
systems and firm's external custodians
* Communicate with custodians, banks, intermediaries, and brokers to resolve issues
* Client service: Set up new accounts, maintain existing accounts, and on-board new
intermediaries and clients
* Respond to various requests from intermediaries in a timely and professional manner
* Review and process corporate actions
* Generate monthly performance reports and client reports upon request
* Retrieve and validate holdings prices
* Organize and file custodian statements and trade confirmations
* Able to work independently and in a small group environment
* BA/BS required.
* 3-5 years experience in an investment management firm
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
* Portfolio accounting and performance at a money management firm a plus
* Knowledge of FISERV a plus
* Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
* Strong verbal and written communication skills required
* Background in or understanding of financial markets helpful
* Organizational skills to manage data, projects, and processes
Competitive and commensurate with experience. Please include your salary requirements in
your application materials.
Medical, dental, and vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, FSA, Educational Contribution, flexible