Senior JD Edwards Business Analyst - Finance & Accounting (Denver, CO)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Westmoreland Coal Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONSenior JD Edwards Business Analyst - Finance & Accounting (Denver, CO)
***EXTERNAL RECRUITERS ARE NOT INVITED ON THIS SEARCH***
Westmoreland Coal Company seeks an experienced Senior JD Edwards Business Analyst to help support the Finance and Accounting teams with systems integration's and process improvement initiatives. The ideal candidate will be comfortable discussing and demonstrating all aspects of systems while collecting business requirements for enhancements and creating technical specifications for the Development team. This position interacts closely with the Finance and Accounting teams and the JD Edwards Business Analyst team. This is a growth position with an opportunity to help support and execute the strategic direction of our Finance and Accounting business systems and applications.
Competencies & Job Duties:
* Functional support of JD Edwards Finance & Accounting modules and additional systems support
* Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
* Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
* Work with business and JD Edwards team to define, design, test, and support JD Edwards Finance and Accounting modules
* Work as key liaison with the Finance and Accounting organizations, supporting all information technology requirements
* Evaluate software and new options to improve performance
* Project management of key initiatives in process/system improvements, upgrades, migrations onto all Finance and Accounting systems
* Excellent Communication Skills - oral and written
* Bachelor's Degree and/or MBA
* Up to 5 years supporting ERP Systems and projects, specifically JD Edwards, including systems implementation experience
* IT Project Management experience a plus
* Business Analysis experience is required
* JDE Training experience a plus
* Experience working with JD Edwards Finance, Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable
* Experience with other JD Edwards modules - i.e. Procurement, Materials, Equipment Asset Management, etc.
* Experience in working with outsourced solution providers
* Experience defining and troubleshooting applications and interfaces
* Basic understanding of SQL and ability to manipulate/report on data
Westmoreland Coal Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.