Senior J2EE Developer
We are seeking a Senior J2EE Developer with solid Java and J2EE development experience.
* Solid Java and J2EE development skills with 7+ years J2EE experience.
* Solid 4+ years' experience in SQL and Oracle.
* Comprehensive knowledge of Web design patterns and front end technologies like HTML5, JQuery and MVC framework like Struts/Spring.
* Solid understanding of the Java collections framework.
* Object-oriented and service-oriented design concepts, including knowledge of data transfer objects and associated design patterns.
* Knowledge of UML.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to solicit and formalize requirements and work with end users/customers.
* Ability to work in a semi-structured environment where requirements and priorities are dynamic.
* Experience with agile development methodology.
* Good understanding of junit testing and continuous integration environment.
* Recent experience with Oracle Weblogic 10.3.x or greater.
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field.
HIGHLY DESIRABLE SKILLS
* Experience with Test Driven Design (TDD) methodology.
* JavaServer Faces (JSF) technology knowledge and experience.
* Experience with Web Logic Portal technology.
* Experience with Java Message Service (JMS) and Message Driven Bean (MDB) development is preferred.
* Working knowledge of developing and deploying applications in Weblogic portal environment.
* Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and experience working with web services.
* Experience in the insurance industry, specifically with the health care industry.
**Candidates must be local and have authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer. No third parties.