Senior Java Application Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION_US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER ONLY_
Candidate level: Level 4 (Highly experienced and senior Javadeveloper, PhD with 5+ years' experience or Masters with 10+ years' experience in Computer Science/Engineering)
The candidate will be a lead developer working in a team creating an edge analytics Java IoT application for an industrial use-case, on an OpenJDK based software stack running on WindRiver Linux.
* Experience with Linux tools and development environment (WindRiver Linux highly desirable)
* Developing device drivers that interact with OpenJDK IO services
* In-depth knowledge of IoT (Internet of Things) connectivity protocols such as MQTT, ModBus and experience developing sensor plugins for these protocols
* Very strong Java programming and application development skills and vast experience in this area
* Very strong C/C++ programming skills
* Experience with Eclipse IDE based Java development
* Experience developing Java applications for the Internet of Things
* Experience with developing in an OSGi application container, using a services oriented model
* Experience with IoT middleware / security protocols and technologies
* Experience working with Cloud services e.g. WindRiver Helix Device Cloud / Microsoft Azure / AWS / IBM
* Experience developing machine learning algorithms and some understanding of data science, is extremely desirable. Familiarity with Spark MLLib/GraphX highly desirable.
* Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL based data-stores e.g. HDFS, CSV