Senior Java Developer/Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Senior Java Developer/Architect to join our team in Austin TX. Candidates local to Austin, TX are preferred.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
The individual will be responsible:
* Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
* Assist in the migration of applications across domains including, but not limited to, performing updates to authentication and other domain-specific functionality
* Perform in-depth technical research and assessments of existing applications to identify technical components and features needing alignment with project requirements
* Analyze and troubleshoot deployment issues
* Produce architectural and other technical documentation
* To develop, deploy and maintain the Geospatial Roadway Inventory Database (GRID) system
Minimum of 5 years work experience with Java-J2EE
Minimum of 3 years work experience with REST and SOAP web services
Minimum of 2 years work experience with Geospatial Roadway Inventory Database (GRID) system
This is an hourly or a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.