Senior Java Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Synergy Business Consulting
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you a FRONT-END JAVA developer A Fortune class Atlanta based company is seeking aSENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER with five or more years of front-end experience taking and laying out complex requirements for the project team in addition to developing total technical designs for applications, guiding and directing work on multiple projects and displaying a strategic view of applications and how they fit into the whole retail space, so who do you know that might be interested
* Define, plan and implement solutions on assigned moderately complex projects.
* Take business requirements and develop the total technical design on moderately complex projects and ensure proper usage as part of the design efforts in building a system to be put into production.
* Conduct appropriate test reviews for assigned projects and present to architecture review boards as necessary.
* Promote and follow the established processes, policies, standards and procedures to assure compliance with corporate and regulatory policies and standards.
* Provide technical direction to associate developers, developers and contractors.
* Minimum 4-6 YEARS of relevant Java software development experience.
* Demonstrate ability to understand business problems and articulate a corresponding solution. College Graduate in Computer Science or relevant experience JAVA J2EE(Tomcat)
* Familiar with Web Services using REST, JSON Development tools - Eclipse, Jenkins, SONAR, JIRA
* Database (comfortable with SQL and data design) Messaging (AMQ) Linux Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to write technical documents.
* Ability to communicate issues and recommend solutions in a timely manner to Management.
* Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
* Familiar with Agile project development (SCRUM and/or XP)