Senior Java Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
This is Rachendra Technical Recruiter at Okaya Infocom Pvt. Ltd.
We are a specialised IT & ITES Service Provider, established for 9 years,
with our headquarters in Ronkonkoma, NY. We employ over 100 experienced
professionals, who have successfully placed 1500+ consultants with
excellent opportunities. We strive to build long-term professional
relationships and provide extraordinary support to our consultants.
TITLE : SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
DURATION:12 MONTHS CONTRACT
INTERVIEW PROCESS- FACE TO FACE( ONLY ONE ROUND)
ROLLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Lead in design and development of backend systems for Mobile Applications.
* Demonstrate expertise in wide range of backend systems and protocols
* Propose comprehensive solutions based on business and technical requirements.
* Create ball park estimates.
* Participate in architecting, designing and developing user interface, service tier and data tier components for enterprise Mobile Applications.
* Develop and document standards, architecture, repeatable processes, and reusable components.
* Participate in project planning, including development of timelines, propose composition of technical teams, and leveling of resources.
* Mentor team members on Department processes and standards to promote consistency and improve productivity.
* Design and create database schemas in DB2 and Oracle RDBMSs.
* Perform server side code reviews to ensure best practices.
* Attend meetings, including daily standup meetings, on a daily basis.
* Support product deployment and product validations on or off business hours
* Experience with relative expertise in IT (Required - 12years)
* Experience with J2EE applications development (Required - 10years)
* Experience with relational database development using SQL (Required - 8years)
* Experience in web services design & development (SOAP/XML and REST/JSON) for enterprise (Required - 5years)
* Experience with IBM Rational Products (RSA, RTC, WAS) (Required - 5years)
* Earned a Master's degree from an accredited institution (Required - 5years)
* Experience developing web services, especially secured web services and web services with attachments (Desired)
* Experience working with mobileinfrastructure teams for MDM, VPN and Security development (Required )
* Experience with Single Sign On, SAML, LDAP, AD integration, OAuth (Required