Senior Java Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
White Plains, NY
* The Java EE Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining enterprise Java applications that are available in a Service Oriented environment. The developer will implement solutions based on the requirements and design documents, following best practices and applying design patterns when appropriate.
* Perform problem analysis and propose solutions for given business scenarios;
* Interact with Projects Managers, Business Analysts, Architects and stakeholders throughout the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC);
* Develop and maintain enterprise Java web applications;
* Deliver high quality, testable, modular and extensible Java code;
* Deliver the next generation of reliable, scalable and innovative Java applications;
* Employ concepts of Object-Oriented Modeling and Design;
* Provide Production support of existing applications.
* At least 5years of experience with Java EE development;
* Excellent understanding of Enterprise JavaBeans;
* Well versed with RESTful and SOAP Web Services;
* Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture;
* Practical knowledge of MVC frameworks;
* Knowledge of JPA, Hibernate and ORM concepts;
* Familiar with Spring Framework and its modules;
* Experience with relational databases, preferably Oracle;
* Experience with Java Message Service API;
* Experience with XML technologies, including XSLT,XQueryand XPath;
* Object-Oriented Modeling and Programming;
* Core J2EE, GoF and Adam Bien's Design Patterns;
* Understanding of Aspect-Oriented Programming;
* Well versed with algorithms and data structures;
* Good understanding of distributed transaction management;
* Experience with performance tuning, caching, clustering and related concepts;
* Understanding of Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration techniques;
* Familiarity with dependency management using Maven;
* Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle and iterative software development methodologies;
* Ability to grasp new technologies quickly;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE Programmer;
* Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE Business Component Developer;
* Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE Web Component Developer;
* Exposure to agile methodologies;
* Working experience with Single Page Interface (SPI) development;
* Exposure to reporting and data warehousing techniques;
* Understanding of mobile application development;
* Knowledge of OSGi and SCA.