Senior Java Enterprise Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Safran Morpho Trust
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
As one of the pioneers in trusted identity solution, Morphotrust is using cutting edge technology to secure and protect all personally identifiable information, and adhere to the highest standards and best practices for security. We are looking for a hit-the-ground-running high-energy consultant to provide short-term development productivity on a Java EE project. Responsibilities include writing jBPM work flows using KIE Workbench, REST endpoints, stateless beans, and entity beans within a JBoss 7.X environment.
* JBoss AS
* JBoss jBPM, BPMN, KIE Workbench
* Java EE 6 Framework: CDI, Hibernate, JPA, EJB
* Java, Java EE/J2EE
* REST, SOAP, RDBMS, NoSQL
* Strong code optimization and refactoring
* Works well in a cross-functional team
* Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to learn
* Strong communication and writing skills
* JBoss AS, jBPM
* HTML5, Hibernate/JPA, Spock, Junit, Spring, JMS, Seam, JPA
* Linux, Windows Server
* Database connectivity, Object Models
* Experience building microservices
* Jenkins, JIRA
* Subversion, GIT
* Scrum, or other agile methodology
* Troubleshoot across various platforms using SQL, application logs and OS knowledge
* Ability to refine customer use cases and implement given provided tools
* Multi-task, manage and prioritize requests coming from multiple stakeholders
* Work with customers in the context of refining a product based on use cases.
* BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent experience.
* Must have software development experience creating Java applications at scale.
* Knowledge and experience designing and developing Java applications that take into account scalability, reliability, extensibility, etc.
Must be a US Citizen, without dual Citizenships
MorphoTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics