This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Great Bay Staffing
JOB DESCRIPTION* Salary in the $170, range + bonus potential.
* Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
* Relocation Assistance.
* This is direct hire role.
LOCATION: Arlington, VA
THIS POSITION INVOLVES THE FOLLOWING :
Webarchitecture is rapidly evolving creating new challenges to create responsive, interactive, data-driven applications that are used by people around the world to make decisions and collaborate with one another. Client is actively looking for more people to help in creating the world's best geospatial mapping and data analysis platform.
* Work closely with product management to understand requirements and create application architectures and API to meet product goals
* Design and develop stable software that includes automated test validation
* Develop reusable components and libraries for use internally and open-source
* Work within agile processes for short cycle, fast-paced delivery
* User-focused development and working closely with UI designers to craft compelling user experiences
* Willing to take on complex goals that push the boundary of the possible
* Ability to manage small teams of developers
WHO WILL BE A GREAT FIT
* Expertise working as a team developing and delivering web-scale applications
* Good understanding of API design, distributed systems, and data modeling
* Delivery of production systems using agile development in collaborative teams
* Experience with data visualization, mapping and GIS a plus