Senior Kronos Programmer Analyst 8/20/2016
Barker Search LLC
Kennett Square, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Sr. Kronos P/A leads the upgrade and development activities related to all Kronos software.
* Provides support for Kronos Connect/Workforce Integration Manager (WIM) custom interfaces
* Creates and maintains custom reports using Microsoft Report Definition Language (RDL)
* Configures/Maintains/Supports Kronos Mobile on Apple iPod devices
* Supports Kronos TeleTime IP system (telephony based time reporting system)
* Supports Kronos Timekeeper and Scheduling modules
* Develops and delivers training materials related to products and services supported
* Configures/Maintains/Supports Kronos 4500 series time clocks
* Follow ups/communicates with customers to ensure satisfaction of service
* Utilizes IS ticket management system to manage and document customer support interactions
* Creates user friendly documentation
* Collaborates with IS management, system analysts and other team members
* Provides timely status updates
* Supports occasional off hours work requirements
* Bachelor of Science or higher in the computer science, information systems, or computer engineering and a minimum of five years of related work experience.
* Strong working knowledge of Kronos 8.0architecture
* Software development experience with Connect/WIM, RDL, or similar technology
* Experience with creating and managing application integrations and interfaces
* Must be able to install all facets of Kronos environment starting from bare OS.
* Strong communication skills
* Self-starter interested in constant improvement