- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Senior Layout Designer in Austin, TX or Colorado Springs, CO
Minimum Degree Required
Non-Manager - Experienced (5+ years exp)
Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.4 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it s our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day* Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
* Senior Layout Designer with 4+ years of experience in the IC Industry.
* Able to lead large block layouts.
* Excellent communication skills a must.
* Able to work on a team with multiple layout designers and design engineers.
* Associates in EE or trade school.
* Firm understanding of analog layout techniques.
* Able to take direction from others.
* Ability to work in multiple processes.
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
* Experience in leading large blocks as well as smaller cell layout.
* Firm understanding of STI/LOD/Well Proximity Effects, matching, ESD & Latch-Up.
* Cadence VXL
* Calibre Verification Suite
Percentage of Travel
0% - 10%
Relocation Assistance Available
Visa Sponsorship Available
Maxim Integrated is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer