Senior Lease Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/16/2016
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
Under general supervision, responsible for assisting
clients in the management of their real estate
information through web-based software.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Responsible for processing complex lease documents.
2. Complete accurate lease abstraction.
3. Continuous monitoring, tracking and reporting
4. Ensure data integrity.
5. Set-up and maintain reminders for portfolios.
6. Upload and bookmark files accurately.
7. Identify potential conflicts in lease or high risk
8. Create and conduct audit functions along with track
9. Reconcile invoices related to rent, operating
expense, and CPI; and identify any potential savings
10. Ensure leases reviews are relative to pertinent
information including free rent, prepaid rent,
security deposits, etc.
11. Generate standard real estate reports, ad hoc
reports, and conduct research related to client
requests for information.
12. Maintain relationships with clients.
13. Maintain client books.
14. Review abstracts prepared by other team members.
15. May be required to provide administrative support
to other personnel within the department.
16. Assist in additional department related functions
Skills, Education and Experience:
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience
* Minimum 2-3 years lease preparation experience
* 5 plus years of highly successful real estate
experience with some accounting experience
* Virtual Premise experience preferred
* May perform other duties as assigned
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the
absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity
Req. Code : 3894
% of Travel Required : None