Senior Legal Administrative Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Western Alliance Bancorporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The position of Senior Legal Administrative Specialist is responsible for providing administrative and office support to the managers and officers in the Legal department; gathers data and compiles various reports for management; photocopies materials; maintains files; issues correspondence; maintains office supplies, greets visitors and answers the telephone; receives and distributes mail and correspondence, promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations may be responsible for coordination of meetings.
* Performs routine office duties including, but not limited to, word processing, filing, scanning, faxing, and copying.
* Legal invoice processing.
* Maintains office, supplies; maintains inventory; prepares documentation and orders supplies and forms; conducts follow-up to ensure receipt of items and resolve related problems.
* Refers problems to appropriate individuals; and ensures answers or information is received by inquiring party.
* Performs required clerical duties; attends meetings and may prepare and distribute meeting minutes; acts as a receptionist by answering and directing calls, takes and relays messages; sorts, screens, and distributes mail and reports.
* Schedules appointments/reservations/meetings and/or tasks as necessary; assembles documents, reports or other information as required for meeting preparation; ensures meeting participants are informed of date and time; explains supervisor s requirements and instructions to others as directed for meeting preparation.
* Composes, prepares, and proofreads correspondence such as internal memorandums and letters to customers or internal contacts.
* Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
* Responds to routine inquiries from internal and external customers and ensures answers or information is received by inquiring party; assists in resolving problems within given authority.
* Gathers and calculates data to prepare a variety of monthly, quarterly and annual reports for management ensuring reports are accurate, complete and prepared on schedule. Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
* High School or general education degree (GED) and one to three (3-4) years of related work experience and/or training; OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Work related experience should consist of administrative duties in the Legal field with a financial institution background.
* Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related.
* Intermediate skills in computer operation including word processing, spreadsheet and specialty software programs (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.).
* Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Effective organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to work with general supervision while performing duties.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email email@example.com or call (702) 252-6257