Senior Logistician - 1777 9/9/2016
Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Senior Logistician Colorado Springs, CO
Millennium is seeking individuals to support engineering functions for a major system program directorate at Peterson AFB. Responsibilities include:
* Develop, maintain, and coordinate life-cycle sustainment plans (LCSPs) and logistics planning documents.
* Ensure for the planning and execution of all product support elements in the development, modification, upgrade and sustainment of new and existing programs.
* Support, review and provide comments/input to, the development of overarching system design documentation.
* Support, review and provide comments/input to the development of training related tasks.
* Provide logistics expertise to government product support managers at various forums.
* Provide relevant submissions, revisions, and reviews for acquisition and technical efforts including acquisition strategies development, risk management, system safety, configuration control, data management, scheduling and product support deliverables.
* Develop strategies, plans and packages for classified and unclassified document submissions and facilitate associated life cycle cost planning and benefit analyses, partnering, acquisition of data rights, and provisioning.
* Provide on-site support for shipments.
* Prepare briefings, reports, informational analyses in support of programs.
* Provide relevant input for maintenance planning activities, upgrades, modifications and studies.
* Coordinate and lead resolution of system issues, deficiencies, and software bugs.
* Identify and prepare consolidated lessons learned reports.
* Develop and maintain technical requirements documents and architecture documentation.
* Provide relevant input to acquisition planning activities, upgrades and modifications and studies.
* TO planning, scheduling, and budgeting to include writing and publishing validated TO products.
* Provide engineering expertise identifying and resolving potential risks.
* Provide technical and programmatic support.
* Develop and coordinate on design documents, requirements documents, contracts documents, enabling concepts, concepts of operations, system training plans, risk reduction strategies and recommendations, training material, test requirements, work specifications, and other technical documents as requested.
* Develop and perform technical insertions and risk reduction strategies, studies, and recommendations to mitigate identified risk conditions.
Bachelor s degree in business, engineering, science (physics or chemistry), mathematics, or related field AND 10 years experience OR minimum 20 years DoD acquisition, logistics, and sustainment experience.
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.