Senior MDM Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FOR US, ITS A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the worlds 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing whats right, not whats easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Heres how this role will help:
* Define, interpret and implement master data and governance solutions across all business processes. Provide detailed process knowledge for prioritized projects.
* Prepare, review and approve MDM prototypes based on draft requirements, and detailed design specifications based on documented requirements.
* Architect and design high complexity MDM solutions and configuration changes. Review and approve code and configuration changes. Provide guidance to consulting partners and junior team members.
* Establish and follow best practices and guiding principles for MDM solutions. Collaborate with Architects and Engineers to ensure design, configuration, and testing practices align with approved architecture.
* Design, develop and review MDM Hierarchies using Informatica MDM Hierarchy Manager, and custom User Interfaces using Informatica Data Director (IDD).
* Architect, design and implement MDM functions for match and merge, linking, data synchronization, data profiling, data quality analysis, and source system discovery for various business entities.
* Establish or implement designs using the Informatica Services Integration Framework. Design and/or build MDM hub objects, message queues and triggers, and access APIs using Java/Web Services.
* Understands and can perform database modeling.
* Serve as a top-tier technical MDM resource. Monitor and provide performance tuning of MDM functions and existing processes.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and minimum of 7 years of experience. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* Must have good understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) architectures and business processes.
* Must have hands-on experience with Informatica MDM Hub configurations - data modeling, data mappings (Landing, Staging and Base Objects), data validation, match and merge rules, writing/customizing user exits and customizing/configuring the Informatica Data Director (IDD).
* Must have understanding of data integration, data quality, project life cycle phases, best practices and processes.
* Must have participated in the requirements gathering/solution architecture for MDM initiatives.
* Experience with integrating external business applications with MDM using batch process, Services Integration Framework (SIF) and/or JMS is preferred. Experience with integrating data quality tools such as Informatica IDQ and IDE.
* Experience in full lifecycle development and master data management tool implementation. Master Data Domain experience in one or more of the following data domains. (e.g. Product, Customer, Consumer, Supplier, or Employee)
* Extensive knowledge and experience in designing and defining MDM strategies, MDM solutions, Data Governance models, and Data Quality solutions. Certification in Master Data Management tools will be added advantage.
* Good analytical and problem solving ability. Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Informatica (or Siperian) MDM development is preferred.
* Ability to work in fast paced environment without significant supervision.
* Life Science/Pharma/HealthCare domain experience is highly preferred.
* Unix Shell Scripting, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle10g and/or 11g is preferred.
* Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents. Ability to write comprehensive reports and detailed business correspondence. Ability to work with managers or directors and communicate ambiguous concepts. Ability to present to groups across the organization.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
* Ability to solve problems with complex variables through non-standardized solutions that require independent judgment and analysis. Ability to draw inferences and use deductive reasoning with no prescribed procedures to solve complex problems.
* May be required to stand, walk, stoop, bend, kneel, and climb steps. May require use of hands and use of arms. Sedentary lifting requirements. Normal office situation
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Sep 13, 2016, 2:30:32 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.