Senior Management Consultant (3393)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 1/19/2017
Logistics Management Institute
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
Senior Management Consultant
LMI, a not-for-profit government consulting firm, is seeking a seasoned management consultant for the Organizational & Human Capital Solutions Group. Candidates must be able to lead projects, build client relationships, and pass background checks and/or obtain a security clearance if needed.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This senior management consultant role leads and supports a variety of organizational strategy, process improvement, and human capital management projects. The primary focus of the work is strategizing, designing, and implementing solutions that will achieve operational efficiencies or develop workforce talents; work can include workforce transformation efforts that range from strategic planning to tactical implementation; system implementation to dashboard design. Activities include:
* Managing and leading consulting projects and initiatives
* Developing organizational and human capital strategies, conducting organizational assessments, creating deliverables (plans, reports, briefings, etc)
* Building client relationships
* Building LMI relationships
* Bachelors degree with +12 years of work experience or Master s degree with 10 years of work experience
* Interest in both strategy and execution
* Ability to work, at times, with multiple ambiguous projects
* Ability to navigate complex organizations
* Significant understanding of project management fundamentals and ability to work within project constraints
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills, e.g., MS Word, PPT, Excel and Outlook and ability to build polished client deliverables
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, and presentation skills
* Excellent customer relationship management skills
* Management consulting experience
Security Clearance Statement:
Job Location: Tyson s, Virginia, United States
Position Type: Salary
Tysons, Virginia, United States
LMI is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities. LMI recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law. We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.