Senior Manager, Application Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
* TEAM MANAGEMENT:
* Manage varying levels of IT personnel possessing software development, computing architecture, and help to define and execute long term strategy.
* Manage building and developing a best in class organization, managing seamless cross divisional relationships and driving the implementation of internet based selling and service capabilities.
* Develop and support employee training and education that align with IT strategy.
* Recruitment, selection, performance management, retention, and development of IT professionals to meet the business needs now and in the future.
* TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT:
* Planning and delivering CRM Sales Strategies across the company. Responsible for all aspects of CRM Service systems development and support, including software applications, computing architecture, and mobility.
* Responsible for all aspects of eCommerce application development and support.
* Participate in and make recommendations for IT technology strategy and budget planning as relates to any CRM or ecommerce business systems
* Assure application systems and systems architecture remain in compliance with corporate and departmental standards and regulations
* Prioritize, manage and participate in projects, development and implementation of enhancements / changes.
* Streamline and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques and contribute to the technical code documentation.
* Manage, Design and Implement large size technology solutions for applications, interfaces and data conversions.
* Develop the logical and physical model and design documents. Participate and recommend approaches to development standards for multiple application platforms
* Responsible for high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within the mature technology and leading edge technology environments.
* Manages the Software Change Requests and manage its priority, development and release.
* Develop and maintain Software Change Request release schedule.
* Remain aware of new technologies / programming languages.
* Manage the development, maintenance and support of the respective applications.
* Adhere to LEAN methodology and best practices for application support, maintenance and enhancements.
* BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP AND IT THOUGHT LEADERSHIP:
* Develop and maintain a strong business relationship with all levels of various Sales and Service personnel and all levels of IT support team
* Works closely with the business units and functional area managers to address technology questions, issues and needs.
* Acts as organizational advocate, thought-leader and consultant on ecommerce issues and initiatives.
* Improves existing ecommerce processes by collaborating with clients, colleagues, and other internal functional teams.
* Advise on feasibility of potential future projects. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
* Ensure alignment of projects with Business and IT Strategy
* Participate and contribute to LEAN activities, for example SQDC boards, Kaizen events.