Senior Manager, Business Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Parker + Lynch Consulting
JOB DESCRIPTIONSENIOR MANAGER, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Parker & Lynch Consulting is the executive-level finance and accounting consulting practice of The Adecco Group, a Global Fortune firm and leader in consulting, professional staffing and managed services with over 5,500 offices in 60+ countries. We partner with senior-level finance and operations professionals to execute special projects and strategic solutions for our emerging start-ups and Fortune 500 clients.
Due to the rapid growth of our firm, we are eager to add a Senior Manager, Business Development to our Parker + Lynch Consulting team. The ideal team member is someone who enjoys staying connected with the Houston business community, thrives in a competitive environment, and has an interest in selling strategic solutions to accounting and finance leaders.
The Senior Manager will be responsible for managing existing accounts and driving new business development efforts to achieve sales and profit goals. The Senior Manager will prospect and cultivate new clients as well as develop relationships among existing clients. In addition to selling Parker + Lynch Consulting services, the Senior Manager will also oversee and project manage engagements.
_WHAT WE OFFER:_
* Excellent compensation package (attractive salary + comm.) and Global Fortune benefits.
* Ongoing training and development and mentorship.
* State of the art technology & a robust CRM database.
* Challenging work and promotion opportunities for dedicated professionals.
* Energetic, Collaborative, and Diverse office culture
* Bachelor's degreerequired preferably in a business related discipline.
* Minimum of 3+ years of professional work experience ideally in one of the following disciplines: Accounting, Finance, Consulting, and/or Recruiting.
* Applicants must have a strong fundamental understanding of corporate accounting and finance. Research skills are also critical.
* Excellent business acumen and strong written and oral communication skills are required.
* Proven negotiation skills, the ability to persuade and influence decision makers and executives.
* Effective at presenting to executive management, i.e. C-Level.
* Professionalism, personal integrity, a high internal commitment to achieve success, the ability to build and maintain a vast network of professional.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.