Senior Manager, Client Experience and Design
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Cox Automotive is hiring a Senior Manager, Client Experience and Design to be part of the Client Success team. Client Success is responsible for the day-to-day coordination, planning, communications, execution, and analysis for the Cox Automotive-level Client Experience (CX) Plan. This plan is to better coordinate existing efforts across Cox Automotive and innovate the experience at the CA level. The goal for Client Experience Design is to instill a new way of doing business and to create outcomes that make doing business with Cox Auto part of our value proposition to the clients.
Key activities include: 1) Work with existing teams supporting CX strategies across Cox Auto s business groups to create a unified plan; 2) Represent Client Experience to support the development of CA s value proposition and Lead to Cash programs to unify the technology supporting account management and sales; 3) Coordinate with CA field sales teams, support teams, and Client Services operations to ensure smooth and seamless client support and conflict resolution channels.
* Develop, communicate, oversee, and analyze a coordinated Client Experience plan for Cox Auto.
* Work with Key Client Account teams across Cox Automotive to understand client and CA field sales and support activities and needs to recommend a unified experience for clients across all segments.
* Work with Market Research, Analytics, and Field Sales Teams to gain insight into critical areas for improvement and innovation for CX
* In addition to coordinating with business group plans, develop innovative approaches to drive CX at the Cox Auto Level and to make it a competitive differentiator
* Develop quarterly reviews of both the CX plan execution and track impacts to the business and clients resulting from these changes.
* Contribute to Cox Automotive's Thought Leadership strategy and position throughout the industry.
* 7+ years of developing and delivering market-facing strategies to field sales and support teams and clients
* 5+ years experience leading and managing enterprise-level programs.
* CX design experience, vision, and passion
* Working knowledge of sales processes, tools and support strategies
* Track record of building and leading high-performance teams of collaborators and colleagues
* A results-orientation with strong analytical skills
* Track record of innovative and forward thinking ideas brought to fruition
* Outstanding communication & facilitation skills, (written, verbal and presentation), as well as, the ability to interact with and support executive-level communications and interactions.
* Ability to navigate a matrixed organization
* Effective time management & proven ability to manage multiple priorities and employee expectations in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage a group and motivate behavior change.
* Ability to quickly learn Cox Automotive s business and have a working knowledge of the Automotive Industry s typical client Structures and programs and product offerings.
* Demonstrate leadership skills, including creativity, integrity, sound judgment, initiative and flexibility.
* Demonstrates a high level of integrity, handling sensitive and confidential information with tact, discretion and judgment.
* College Degree preferred.
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , Xtime and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Job Level:Team Leader
Travel:Yes, 25 % of the Time