Senior Manager, Commercial Finance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFor Us, Its A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the worlds 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing whats right, not whats easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Heres how this role will help:
* Shared responsibility for company P&L including monthly financial forecasts, Budgets, and Strategic Plans. A specific focus will be on existing products and their respective impacts on the overall business performance.
* Provide the proper level of business acumen and guidance to commercial leadership teams for corrective actions required to drive business performance that is in-line with stated objectives.
* Participates in the preparation and presentation of monthly commercial financial performance reviews of Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc. Supports financial performance through a deep understanding of the business including key products, competitive movements, and our customers actions.
* Leads, mentors, and coaches team members with the support of the Director and Head of MPI BU finance.
* Support the review, challenging, and analysis of product level plans.
* Analyze & evaluate budget and forecast data, calculations, and underlying assumptions from both a business and financial perspective. Support periodic reporting of results and key metrics to executive management.
* Reviews and provides insight and recommendations for SG&A expenses and support alignment with overall business strategy. Provides preliminary review and assessment of the financial and operational impact of contracts.
* Supports various ad hoc requests relating to business performance and collaborates to evaluate planning assumptions.
* Maintains an up-to-date understanding of current developments in the overall pharmaceutical industry. Ensures the integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of information.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelors degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience. MBA preferred. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* Must possess knowledge of accounting practices, company policies, and financial reporting systems. Must have an understanding of the budgeting and forecasting functions and systems. Must be able to develop a routine knowledge of all facets of the business.
* Strong overall business acumen. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with other managers and senior executives on complex issues.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal/group skills with ability to motivate and direct others.
* Strong analytical skills with ability to exercise strong judgment. Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word and PowerPoint). Experience working in SAP and Hyperion is a plus.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Sep 15, 2016, 4:01:14 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.