Senior Manager Communications 9/3/2016
Financial Services Company
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our NY/NY client seeks a Corporate Communications Manager with a minimum of 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN FINANCIAL SERVICES, BANKING INDUSTRY, OR NAME RECOGNIZABLE CONSUMER PRODUCTS COMPANY.
YOUR AUDIENCE IS THE PUBLIC AND THE CLIENT'S CUSTOMER BASE.
* Collaborate on PR strategies
* Manage external Communication channels
* Promote company reputation
* Working with the Communications Officer
YOU WILL WORK ACROSS THE FUNCTION TO ENHANCE EXTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS OPPORTUNITIES AND MANAGE EXTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS CHANNELS SUCH AS:
* Media Website
* Social Media
* Media Monitoring and Analysis
INTERNAL TO THE COMPANY YOU:
* Support strategic communication plans to support key corporate and business lines.
* Outstanding communication skills
* Multi- Media Competency
NO COMPANY PAID RELOCATION. CANDIDATES COMMUTING DISTANCE TO MANHATTAN.