Senior Manager, Compensation & Benefits
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG's tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Senior Manager to join our Global Mobility Services (GMS) practice in our Boston office.
- Work with Tax, Audit and Advisory teams ( with an emphasis and focus on M&A tax) to provide Compensation, Benefits or HR related services to their clients
- Manage relationships at a senior level with large clients, advise on tactical issues, have a high level of responsibility for service delivery, and manage teams of tax professionals/assistants working client projects
- Manage risk and financial performance of engagement, including billing, collections, and budget for assigned projects
- Assess the tax impact on clients, develop tax arguments to support conclusions, and suggest recommendations to clients
- Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm while providing direction to and maintaining managerial responsibility for a team
- Act as a coach and mentor to other tax professionals, and teach/speak for internal and external classes and seminars
- Seven years of federal tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited college/university
- Licensed CPA or J.D./LL.M. with strong knowledge of M&A Compensation & Benefits due diligence (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Experience with corporate taxation and partnerships
- Experience managing multiple client engagements and client service teams
- Excellent advisory, compliance, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex information
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .