Senior Manager, Consulting - PeopleSoft 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Role: Senior Manager, Consulting - PeopleSoft
AGSI continues to grow and is looking for exceptional professionals to join the team.
The Senior-level consulting professional will provide leadership and expertise focused on evaluation and optimization of the client's Human Resources (HR) Management platform and processes. The successful candidate will have demonstrated success in Business Process Improvement (BPI), quantitative data analytics, development of technology roadmaps, and direction of technology vendors to provide solutions which would meet business needs. Relevant experience in PeopleSoft HR versions 9.1 and 9.2 is required.
Key activities are outlined in the following WorkStreams:
Workstream 1 - Developing consistency among practices around Human Resources data
Working with key client team members, AGSI will provide leadership performing a high-level review of current state HR operations, including:
* Capture inventory of HR processes.
* Produce process maps of data workflows, for entering data into the PeopleSoft Human Resources systems.
* Develop definitions around the Human Resources practices and roles and responsibilities.
* Evaluate the data in the HR system, how it is used, and challenges with data integrity.
* Provide insight, recommendations, and risk assessment on developing consistency around workflows, policies and procedures, definitions, roles, and responsibilities related to Human Resources data.
* Analyze the cost impact of potential operational or policy changes.
* Review the employee titles, and associated data structures, across the business units.
* Provide insights, recommendations, and potential leading practices to drive improvements and consistency.
Workstream 2 - An evaluation of the technology needed to implement Workstream 1 recommendations
Within this Workstream, AGSI will continue working closely with client stakeholders to:
* Review and prioritize recommendations with stakeholders.
* Develop a go-forward strategy and roadmap for HR processes and tools.
* Review the employee data design in the PeopleSoft HR9.1 system, including an analysis of the system customization, current modules in use, potential modules for implementation, and an approach to implement the recommendations from Workstream 1.
* Provide insight and recommendations on how systems, data, and process changes can improve client's capabilities in Human Capital Management Workforce Analytics.
* Develop a Roadmap for Implementation of recommendations.
Skills and qualifications include:
* BS or BA in a related field required; Masters degree a plus.
* 10+ years of professional experience, 5+ years consulting experience.
* Recent experience in business process consulting.
* Demonstrated experience supporting HR processes in PeopleSoft 9.1 and 9.2 environments.
* Experience in data design in PeopleSoft HR.
* Demonstrated ability to perform quantitative analysis on data from multiple sources to validate data integrity.
* Demonstrated experience in evaluation and integration of 3rd Party tools with PeopleSoft to meet specific business need(s).
* Prior experience in Higher-Education and/or Non-Profit organizations.
* Skills and experience in problem solving and root cause identification skills.
* Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
* Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal.
* Excellent active listening skills.
* Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
* Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
* Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
* Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
* Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
* Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
* Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
* Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
Candidates will be local to the Atlanta area.
About us: AGSI is a Management and Technology Consulting company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Founded in 1981, AGSI assists companies in achieving sustainable business value by providing the right balance of expertise, business process and technology solutions. AGSI partners with its clients for long-term relationships based on the company's core values of Integrity, Quality and Partnership.