Senior Manager, Demand Generation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Leading Database & Competitive Intelligence Tool
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is the leading provider of data and competitive intelligence for advertisers, agencies and publishers. They are looking for a Demand Gen Marketer who will drive inbound, qualified opportunities for the sales team and own all marketing activities and metrics.
* Partner with SVP on marketing strategy
* Drive inbound, qualified opportunities for the sales team
* Own the email marketing function from end-to-end including copy, creation, sending, list segmentation and measurement of results
* Manage the brand and help craft a story to highlight our value proposition
* Launch and scale paid acquisition channels and strategies, including paid search (Google), social media advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), content distribution, affiliate marketing and retargeting
* Produce content marketing, sales materials and website copy
* Identify, engage and project-manage any external vendors necessary to execute marketing campaigns or initiatives
* Oversee conversion optimization of existing marketing channels, including our existing campaigns, email lists and social media
* Provide insights into ideal customer profiles we should target
* Oversee PR efforts, partnerships and joint partner events
* Plan smaller Meetups and events when the opportunity arises
You are data-driven and can deliver significant, quantifiable results. You know when something is working and when it's time to scale up, and you know when something is not working and when it's time to shut it down. You have demonstrated past success in reducing cost-per-lead and cost-per-acquisition. You owned new demand gen channels from idea through execution. Ideally, you have worked for (or with) a B2B and/or SaaS organization and you have proficiency in Salesforce, marketing automation tools (e.g. HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.), and Google Analytics.