Senior Manager - Digital Marketing 9/7/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
STANLEY Healthcare provides over 5,000 acute care hospitals and 12,000 long-term care organizations with enterprise solutions that transform safety, security and operational efficiency. The STANLEY Healthcare solution set enables customers to achieve organizational excellence and superior care in five critical areas: Patient Safety, Security & Protection, Environmental Monitoring, Clinical Operations & Workflow and Supply Chain & Asset Management. These solutions are complemented by consulting, training, implementation and integration services. STANLEY Healthcare is proud to be part of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. For more information, visit www.StanleyHealthcare.com.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing is responsible for managing STANLEY Healthcare s online presence and making sure all our marketing campaigns are taking advantage of everything the digital space has to offer. This role works closely with Product and Solution Management, Sales and Services on executing all digital marketing projects and campaigns and implementing strategies that increase the ongoing stream of effective leads, and traffic to our company website and other digital channels. It requires both creative and technical know-how, along with proven digital marketing experience. The job is located in Waltham, MA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* SEO/SEM and Website Management
* Leverage website and web-based marketing efforts to convert visitors into customers.
* Track conversion rates and make improvements to the website, including devising strategies that drive online traffic to the company website
* Lead the SEO/SEM strategy and implement adjustments as needed (including paid search and advertising)
* Improve the usability, design, and content of the company website
* Help manage social media activities and make them part of the integrated digital marketing campaigns
* Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
Marketing Automation Management
* Manage the Marketing Automation content management system (currently using Eloqua) for web publishing
* Work closely with IT to make sure marketing automation and customer relationship management systems are working well together
* Capture the right information in order to analyze and share insights and interpretations that are meaningful.
Overall Campaign Management
* End-to-end execution of digital marketing and demand generation projects and campaigns for Acute and Senior Living healthcare market segments based on customer and prospect database, market research, regional analysis, new product launches, promotions, and other parameters
* Plan, create and execute all web, email and digital advertising campaigns
* Measure and report performance of all digital marketing and demand generation campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
* Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer journey and experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Basically, you are continually curious about customer behaviors.
* Identify digital marketing and demand generation trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
* Implement and manage digital marketing and campaign management tools (e.g. Eloqua, Percolate, Conductor) and ensure streamlined and effective usage by all relevant team members
* Collaborate with internal teams (such as regional sales managers) to optimize campaign effectiveness
* Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
* Collaborate with Stanley Black & Decker s corporate digital marketing team
* Evaluate emerging technologies, and provide leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
* Planning and budgetary control of digital marketing activities
Required Skills & Experience:
* A bachelor s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field is required.
* Five to ten years of experience in digital marketing program management with expertise managing digital-centric marketing programs both internally and with agency partners.
* Proven leader who can identify challenges and opportunities and develop and deploy strategic solutions that drive KPIs
* Passion for brand building
* Requires excellent written and verbal communications.
* Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
* Knowledge of HTML, CSS and experience with marketing automation and Drupal.
* Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline and results-driven environment
* Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
* Strong computer skills.
* Curiosity for trying new things and not afraid to fail.
* Experience in the healthcare industry is a definite plus
* Expert Marketing Automation skills on any platform (Eloqua is a plus)
* Intermediate to Expert CRM Administration Skills
* Can define business workflows based on procedural rules
* Can test and analyze workflow, content, lead scoring and tactics for improvement.
* Keeps the lead flow highway efficiently moving between the MA and CRM platforms
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.