Senior Manager / Director, Pricing and Licensing Programs
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/26/2016
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead Veritas partner and end user pricing and licensing programs (i.e., ExSP, Suggested Selling Price, OEM, Eflex, Voluntary Pricing Agreement, Government, Academic, Loyalty Programs)
* Set the strategic direction and goals for the Pricing and Licensing Programs
* Ensure proper alignment between business priorities and Pricing Licensing Programs
* Identify opportunities to enhance programs by simplifying and increasing flexibility of the current programs
* Track and report on program performance
* Develop business cases for program enhancements and drive alignment within the organization
* Interface with Product Management, Sales, Deal Desk, and Order Operations to scope and execute program enhancements
* Communicate vertically and horizontally across the company to keep stakeholders informed
* 10+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN STRUCTURING AND PRICING OF PARTNER AND END USER PRICING AND LICENSING PROGRAMS
* BACHELORS DEGREE IN BUSINESS OR RELATED FIELD
* KNOWLEDGE OF ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE AND STORAGE SOLUTIONS
* Outstanding cross-functional management and leadership skills
* Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
* Proficiency in influencing and negotiation at an executive level
* Ability to drive alignment and agreement on program enhancements
* Superb written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to communicate with C-Level executives across Product Management, Finance, and Operations
* Strong bias for action and an intrinsic ability to deal with ambiguity
* Highly flexible and adaptive, able to align programs with current business priorities.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.