Senior Manager, Facilities
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 1/20/2017
MA-COM Technology Solutions Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
* Manage facility maintenance department and support operations by ensuring the operational reliability of building equipment and environment. Plan, organize and control the functions of plant maintenance through the implementation and management of control metrics, in order to maintain equipment and systems in accordance to the standards defined by the company.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
* Manage the facility maintenance staff and ensure environmental, health and safety guidelines are integrated into the facility workforce and followed.
* Develop and implement cost-effective maintenance strategies and programs to assure business continuity i.e. predictive maintenance program, preventive maintenance, compliance, maintenance, and service delivery.
* Develop and support plant goals that support company initiatives.
* Manage the development of and maintain capital leasehold and operating budget(s) within established guidelines.
* Manage and evaluate the workforce activities in order to maximize efficiencies and ensure professional development and growth.
* Coordinate with management to ensure plans for improvement and expansion of business projects achieve the established goals
* Coordinate and support risk mitigation programs through companies risk insurer.
* Provide cross functional support to facility operations as needed on a national basis to support the company for business relocation, acquisitions and other special projects.
* Develop and implement a departmental balance scorecard and the key performance indicators (KPIs) for measuring performance to assure continuous improvement.
* Develop and implement business methodologies to align departmental business processes with the wants and needs of customers i.e. Business Process Management (BPM)
* Manage the development of programs / projects for improvement to optimize the performance of equipment and systems.
* Manage the procurement of spare parts and critical long lead items to be placed into inventory.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures specific to Facility Services to include safety regulations, Personal Protective Equipment requirements, Standard Operating Procedures, Quality System Regulations, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
* Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
* Must demonstrate excellent customer service to internal and external customers
* Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel
* Must be able to effectively approach and prioritize multiple tasks at any given time
* Previous experience with budgets and vendor negotiations
* Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
* Bachelor s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or other related field
* Master s Degree in Facilities or Maintenance Management or other Engineering principals is a plus
* Minimum of 10 to 15 years experience or equivalent in industrial/commercial maintenance
* Regulatory and other training requirements are site specific and are based on the facility training requirements at that location.
* Travel limited
EEO/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.