Senior Manager, Finance - Revenue Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
Senior Manager, Finance - Revenue Management
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
The Senior Manager -Revenue Management will be a dedicated analytical resource to guide the planning process and partner with Sales in driving sales and profitability improvements. This role will lead and execute continuous improvement projects around customer investments (i.e. trade, shopper marketing, retail), engaging key stakeholders (CBT, BU) in all phases of improvement work. He/she will use analytics by leveraging available tools (i.e. AOD, PEAT, RSI) to drive key elements of plan optimization. He/she will combine data know how with the financial and business needs of customers and categories to drive improvements
* Maintain a post-event model and ensure data is made readily available to the broader organization; work with CBTs and BUs to understand results of events and how to apply to planning
* Focus on building the base by testing assumptions and measuring actual results for key impacts such as new items, advertising, and consumer promotions
* Lead Gap Solve process working with the business unit, revenue management, and sales team
* Use Analytical tools (i.e. Reveal, Scenario Planning Tool) to determine where the biggest opportunities exist to optimize base pricing and promotional strategies
* Provide comparison analyses to answer the question of where trade dollars will be the most effective
* Serve as the primary point of escalation for CBTs and BUs for all issues related to trade analytics
* Understand market trends and capture customer and competitive trends as strategies are developed
* Coach and develop others in the mastering of trade analytic tools and resources
* Consistently demonstrate the ability to act independently, prioritize, and influence others on a regular basis
* Maintain appropriate documentation including progress updates; capture and communicate learnings for best practice replication
* Liaise with senior leaders of the organization and key stakeholders in the CBTs and BUs to facilitate communication across teams
* BS/BA required
* 5+ years of experience with proven track record of delivering results in sales, finance, CIS analytics, shopper insights or supply chain
* Sales and/or trade promotion experience strongly preferred
* Skilled in business process design and implementation
* Solid analytical skills and ability to quickly learn analytical modeling tools and techniques
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including reporting and presentation skills
* Ability to convey knowledge of KHC products, policies, and procedures
* Demonstrated ability to maintain flexibility in an ever-changing environment
* Travel requirements dependent on location
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.