Senior Manager, Finance - Treasury 9/14/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
Senior Manager, Finance - Treasury
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $27 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
This is a role for someone who craves challenges and desires accountability and responsibility for delivering against the Company s goals. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
Role / Title
The primary role of the Sr. Treasury Manager will be to support the Global Treasury Department functions in Risk Management and Capital Markets. Responsibilities will mainly fall into two categories:
* Foreign exchange (FX) Lead and manage multibillion dollar global FX hedging program, including program design, trade execution, and risk analytics
* Capital markets corporate funding, cash risk management, and capital structure
The role is highly analytical and will require strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel. In addition, this job involves developing and recommending strategies, generating and evaluating ideas, and developing cross functional relationships. This role will include substantial exposure to senior finance management within the organization.
Key Components of the role
* Analyze company s transactional and net investment exposures, and prepare and present recommendations to management
* Monitor and evaluate currency exchange markets, including working with bank partners to review risk mitigation strategies
* Execute approved hedging strategies, prepare required hedge documentation for Accounting and Tax, and perform periodic effectiveness testing for audit purposes
* Develop, maintain and monitor counterparty exposures policies / procedures
* Monitor interest rate risks, assist in the execution of interest rate swaps and ongoing mark-to-market valuations within applicable risk tolerances
* Assist the capital markets team in various projects and transactions
* Take initiative to generate new ideas / products for Global Treasury to create value for Kraft Heinz
* Bachelor's degree required; Business Administration or Accounting/Finance majors preferred
* Experience in foreign exchange or hedge accounting preferred
* Proven strong analytical and interpersonal skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to take initiative and to manage multiple work flows simultaneously
The Kraft Heinz Company is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, The Kraft Heinz Company is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.