Senior Manager, Human Resources
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 3/7/2017
In alignment with business priorities and the company s HR objectives, policies, and practices, the Senior Manager, Human Resources is responsible for providing a focused set of human resources activities in the areas of leadership, organization development, employee relations, employee engagement, talent management, change management and communications. This position will serve as an influential business partner across the business.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Contribute to development and responsible for implementation and execution of HR strategies aligned with business strategies and needs.
* Monitor employee performance by providing timely coaching to achieve targets/metrics.
* Advocate and lead change management and facilitate organizational change by supporting managers in developing plans in support of business strategy.
* Manage employee relations issues to ensure legal compliance and maintain a respectful working environment.
* Drive key talent development plans to strengthen the talent pipeline for all critical positions, including stretch assignments, coaching and/or mentoring, professional and leadership training to retain and develop talent.
* Establish operational excellence through TEOA.
* Analyze trends and metrics as they apply to client groups, develop proactive actions to further support business objectives and people strategy.
* Drive employee engagement through effective communication, programs and alignment with development and growth opportunities.
* Drive organization culture toward TE values, unleash people s potential through development and inclusion.
* Bachelor s degree or above in Business Administration, HR Management or related field
* PHR or SPHR preferred
* Minimum 10+ years of professional working experience in HR environment
* Minimum 8+ years HRBP/Generalist experience; breadth of HR knowledge and skills
* Prior managerial experience
* Experience with organization design and talent management and development
* Prior experience coaching, counseling, and influencing of business leaders in the areas of employee relations, performance management and career development
* Demonstrated managerial courage; self-confident and able to act as role model of company values
* Experience with project management and continuous improvement
* Must possess the ability to multi-task and must be comfortable in a fast paced environment
* Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to present confidently across the organization
* Must possess solid analytical skills