Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
The Integrated Marketing Manager will develop and implement strategic integrated marketing that aligns with, and promotes, Sensors business goals and priorities. This includes bringing market and audience insight, competitive analysis and product application understanding to the development of global marketing strategies and campaigns. The role oversees all communications from product launches to PR to advertising to social media and development of content and positioning of solutions across the business. In addition, metrics and measurement of campaign effectiveness will be critical to the success of this role. This position reports to the Sensors Global Marketing Director and will work closely with other Marketing team members to implement strategic campaigns.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
Key tasks/responsibilities of the job:
* Serve as a critical partner to Business Leadership and understand the key business drivers and levers for business success
* Collaborate with regional Marketing to develop a strategy and vision with corresponding budget and resource plan that supports regional business priorities and leads to growth
* Evangelize the role of Marketing and develop a roadmap that transforms the function into a key strategic contributor for the business (change management)
* Work closely with Global Mktg leadership to understand the vision across key pillars such as Branding, Customer Intimacy and Customer Engagement
* Lead and develop a team of Marketing professionals who have ownership of project plans and successful completion of key marketing projects aligned with strategic business goals
* Work closely with Engineering, PM, Sales and key agency partners to develop messaging and core value proposition linked with core applications and segments supported by strategic campaigns
* Develop metrics linked with marketing success and measure results to determine best practices and insure marketing tactics deliver desired results including budgetary targets
* Develop and execute Marketing deliverables including sales collateral, videos, digital campaigns, social media, PR, case studies and other tactics associated with B2B marketing best practices
* Understand key customer segments and develop a linkage with Voice of the Customer program outputs to refine messaging and customer campaigns
* Serve as liaison with Marketing in other BUs and other critical functions to drive global consistency, best practices and efficiencies related to Marketing processes and standards
* Strategic thinking: Utilize market research, customer insights, competitive intelligence and internal business plans to create impactful marketing communications programs.
* Integrated campaigns: Develop and implement integrated marketing communications programs that are aligned with overall growth objectives which may include all elements of the marketing mix.
* Customer focus: Develop strategies and execute a comprehensive web-based communications program driving an excellent customer experience, engagement, leads and sales.
* Channel marketing: In collaboration with TE global channel business unit, drive close partnership with channel marketing team to better support business growth in distribution. This includes driving programs and ROI.
* Corporate marketing: Work closely with the Corporate Marketing team to build companywide marketing and communications consistencies and leverage shared strengths and resources whenever possible.
Qualifications & specialist training required:
* BA preferably advanced education and/or coursework
* Over 10 years of integrated marketing, corporate communications and/or brand management experience in a B2B or technology company.
* Strong business acumen, knowledge of the customer, the competition and issues impacting business coupled with the ability to use this information to shape communications and strategies.
* Exceptional written, verbal and presentation abilities.
* A convincing communicator with compelling perspectives and knowledge of marketing trends and innovations.
* Experience in campaign development/management including social media
* Global marketing experience including social media in China (focus on Western Europe and China) preferred
* In-depth knowledge and experience with online marketing strategies and programs.
* Analytical competency and ability to work with data
* An innovative thinker and creative problem solver, ability and willingness to challenge the status quo.
* Strong collaboration and influencing skills.
* Strong inter-personal skills with proven track record of forging excellent relationships at multiple levels of an organization.
* Project management skills including managing multiple, complex projects simultaneously
* Familiarity with Salesforce.com and Eloqua a plus
* MBA degree preferred