Senior Manager, International Tax
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhen you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG's tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Senior Manager to join our International Tax practice in our Columbus OH office.
- Serve as an international tax advisor to clients in a range of industries on international tax services and offerings
- Assist with business development for the expansion of services at new and existing clients; work collaboratively with other practice groups within tax, the firm, and non-U.S. KPMG member firms to bring the right services and expertise to address and resolve client issues
- Manage, direct, monitor, and deliver multiple client engagements teams while maintaining active communication with clients in an effort to manage expectations and help ensure client satisfaction
- Research, write and review client tax advice relating to domestic and international tax matters
- Manage and direct international aspects of outsourced or co-sourced compliance and other quantitative oriented international tax engagements
- Monitor and convey to clients information regarding U.S. technical developments as well as their application to Federal and International tax issues
- Eight years of broad experience in international corporate taxation, or eight years of broad experience in M&A or federal tax and a desire to move into international corporate taxation
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; licensed CPA or JD / LLM or Foreign equivalent, combined with Enrolled Agent (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Candidates with international corporate tax experience should have previous experience with several of the following common international tax planning areas:
Outbound Transactional Structuring, Subpart F and 954(h), Inbound Transactional Structuring, Check the Box Principles, U.S. Tax Treaty Research and Interpretation, Repatriation Strategies, Intellectual and Intangible Property Planning, Structured Finance, Base Shifting, FSC/EIE, Foreign Tax Credit Planning, Transfer Pricing, and International Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Candidates with other experience seeking to move into international corporate taxation should have in-depth experience in planning areas relevant to their existing discipline
- Strong planning, research, and communication skills, as well as general knowledge of corporate tax compliance; demonstrated ability to develop business
- Solid understanding of FAS 109 and U.S. federal taxation
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .