Senior Manager - K-12 Educational Solutions
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:The Senior Manager of K-12 Educational Solutions will be responsible for overseeing all of the activity quality required to identify and launch new tools and solutions for the Education industry for the services field organization. The Senior Manager of K-12 Educational Solutions responsible for two primary functions. To oversee the design, development, and deployment of new and existing tools, reusable work-products and deliverables.
Oversees the identification, design, development, and launch of new services solutions linked to current/new Education industry products. New solution areas will include tools or systems to support license and services sales growth opportunities. New methods, tools, and reusable work-products will be utilized to improve the quality and consistency of service delivery processes and procedures for customers. The Senior Manager of K-12 Educational Solutions will be responsible for overseeing all the activity required to implement new Education industry management objects and solutions including object design, development, testing, and launch, training development, marketing assistance, budget management, methods development, and client testing and delivery. The role will be critical in helping determine what investments will be made on new objects and solutions to support service delivery improvements and sales/revenue growth. Qualifications:- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years experience in related field
- Graduate Degree Preferred - MBA, Project Management Other Information:- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute on organizational strategies
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and execute on functional strategies
- Demonstrated motivational and leadership capabilities
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with various levels of management; prior experience working with, and or coordinating the efforts of multiple parties
- Knowledge of education industry Software applications
- Regular and effective use of communication tools, such as voice mail, e-mail, PC-based products such as Word, Excel, Projects, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be personable and presentable at all times
- Ability to represent Office Depot as an SOA Subject Matter Expert with strategic project partner.
- Must be a self-starter and able to make own decisions in timely manner.
- Able to take direction well and execute efficiently and effectively.
- Flexible with respect to change initiatives
- 5 years experience designing and implementing solutions for Education industry.
- 5 years experience designing and developing new tools, methods, re-usable work products, and deliverables in the Education industry. Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .