Senior Manager/Manager- St Paul Finance Operations Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Boston Scientific Corporation
Arden Hills, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRIMARY LOCATION: US-MN-Arden Hills
REQUISITION ID: 289081
The Finance Manager is responsible for providing actionable analysis, financial guidance and education, and reliable financial controls for St. Paul Operations. The position is responsible for managing and developing Financial Analysts and will promote financial ownership at a Business Unit level.
- Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting - oversee these processes, schedule activities to ensure timely completion. Facilitate reviews of plans to ensure accuracy and thoroughness and adherence to targets.
- Managing Financial Analysts - give direction, oversee work processes, create development plans, etc.
- Decision Support - Provide analysis supporting investment decisions including vertical integration, capital expenditures, manufacturing site selection, and value improvement project prioritization.
- Guide and educate Business Unit Managers, helping them become stronger business leaders.
- Provide timely performance reporting and analysis to multiple levels of Maple Operations leadership.
- Share finance best practices across plants/corporate/function. Continually improve financial management processes. Take the initiative in business partnering activities.
- Anticipate, produce, deliver, and communicate actionable business and financial information.
- Participate in evaluating, monitoring and insuring effective operation of internal controls and disclosure controls. When necessary, take corrective action timely.
Bachelor's degree (Master's degree or CPA preferred) and a minimum of 8 years progressive Finance experience, with strong communication and successful demonstration of teamwork and decision making. Experience with cost accounting and manufacturing plant finance is preferred.
The successful candidate will exhibit the following skills:
- Very strong financial analysis skills. Attention to detail a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and act in a consultative role
- Proven relationship building
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment. Ability to multi-task.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong process and time management skills.
QUALITY SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
** Please note: This position may be filled at the Senior Manager or Manager level depending on the final candidate's expereince and expertise.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting Notes: US-MN-Arden Hills||(n/a)||Finance||(n/a)
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Financial, Manager, Accounting, Operations, Finance, Management