Senior Manager, Marketing -- Google Business Unit
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSENIOR MANAGER, MARKETING--GOOGLE BUSINESS UNIT
Locations: San Francisco or San Jose, CA
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth.
Accenture Technology Cloud First Marketing & Communications is responsible for developing and managing an integrated marketing strategy to help grow Accenture's business around the world. The team is responsible for imagining, spearheading and executing campaigns and programs that help create profitable growth and enhance our position as one of the world's leading technology companies.
We are looking for a creative, content marketing and communications professional who can effectively influence and collaborate across Accenture. You must not only quickly understand, analyze and communicate technology innovations and trends, but also be inspired by working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Working as part of the global Accenture Technology Cloud First Marketing & Communications team, this role drives the marketing and communications strategy in support of the Google Business Unit. The scope of the role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Develop the marketing & communications strategy to support the growth of the Google for Work business working with the appropriate business leadership.
- Own the global marketing relationship with Google for Work and execute against the marketing strategy orchestrating resources from Accenture and Google.
- Develop and execute global campaigns that drive brand awareness, create demand, nurture leads and deliver high-quality opportunities in support of the Google for Work business unit goals.
- Ensure strong integration of digital marketing elements across all M&C programs to drive strong share of voice and to position our senior business leaders.
- Host regular touch bases for Accenture's wider geographic and industry-led marketing community to share details on the Google for Work business to support global and cross-industry campaigns and to understand local needs and priorities.
- Collaborate with other business unit leadership including sales, alliances, solution management and others to develop go-to-market plans and high-performing marketing programs that are scalable, repeatable and capable of being deployed globally.
- Working with Operating Unit (OU) marketing and leadership, establish highly effective account based marketing strategies and execute on a plan within the first six months of the job.
- Analyze results in order to gain insight, improve funnel conversion rates and exceed bookings targets.
- Plan, develop and drive executive communications for the Accenture Google for Work business l ead including webcast appearances, executive communications, videos, leadership announcements, employee and operational communications.
- Quickly evaluate and capitalize on "of the moments" executive communication opportunities.
- Oversee messaging on all channels to maintain precision, high quality and consistency.
- Possess a strong understanding of event management, specifically ideas of how to run large, high profile events with a limited budget and how to manage events to gain the best ROI.
- Willingness to balance strategic thinking and planning with the ability to "roll up your sleeves" and provide tactical execution on marketing campaigns, events, asset development, etc.
- Manage annual budget and demonstrated ability to show strong ROI on programs.
- Minimum of 12years' experience in marketing strong desire and ability to team with people across the company
- Innovative, Proactive, Executive Presence: An innovative and proactive thinker with outstanding communication skills and ability to interact directly with senior executives; constantly bringing forward new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking
- Proven track record: Demonstrated success in leading large scale marketing strategies and achieving results; ability to work successfully in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders; flexibility and agility to act fast and be responsive to changing business needs
- Business acumen: Strong understanding of business and ability to learn Accenture's business quickly; continually focused on putting Accenture's business first and foremost as the objective of marketing
- Masters degreepreferred
- Demonstrated experience in developing content, including synthesizing complex technology topics and writing new pieces ranging from talking points to key messages to PowerPoint presentations to blogs to social media posts and beyond
- Exceptional message development and writing skills
- Excellent Digital, Social Media and PowerPoint skills
- Proficiency with cloud business applications, Salesforce and Marketo preferred
- Confidence, presence and personal credibility to establish successful relationships
- Strong written and oral communication skills. The ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to multiple audiences
- The ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to both internal and external audiences
- Creative drive, energy, innovation and enthusiasm - never satisfied with status quo, always striving to break new ground and bring new marketing techniques and channels to the forefront
- Bold creativity and a passion for new technology trends and the future
- Strong knowledge of innovation, technology content, and the ability to instantaneously absorb and create the new
- Goal oriented, business-focused, responsive and reliable
- Willingness to learn quickly, take initiative and maintain focus
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a virtual, problem-solving environment
- Strong project management skills, organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Exceptionally strong teaming skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Role is expected to regularly work out of Accenture office location in San Francisco or San Jose
- Personal flexibility to travel where and when required
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status) Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture is a federalcontractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.