Senior Manager, Marketing - Traffic Acquisition
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription The Senior Manager, Traffic acquisition will lead the digital direct response traffic driving programs for the Autotrader business. This person will oversee the strategy, management, execution and measurement of the programs including Search Engine Marketing (paid search), Display, Programmatic, Native, Retargeting, Social and more. This role will partner with analytics and finance teams to help set and achieve business goals through traffic acquisition. This person will be expected to drive innovation and new sources of traffic for the business to continue to set Autotrader apart from the competition. They will also collaborate with the Kelley Blue Book traffic acquisition manager on overall CAMG approach.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience managing direct response and ROI driven digital programs, with a proven track record in planning and proactively pushing new and innovative marketing programs. They should also have a strong background and knowledge in search engine marketing strategy/management. The Manager, Traffic Acquisition will work strategically with internal business constituents and external agencies to provide cost-effective solutions that support the company's overall business objectives and help grow the Autotrader brand. Successful candidates will be very analytical, creative, pro-active, self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, flexible, and possess the ability to manage and complete multiple projects within aggressive timeframes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Lead traffic acquisition planning for Autotrader (SEM, Display, programmatic, etc)
* Drive Autotrader traffic planning and needs with analytics and finance
* Drive innovative traffic acquisition strategies/tactics
* Partner with analytics, finance and product on traffic forecasting
* Partner with new publishers and vendors to drive traffic and value back to the brand
* Collaborate with Kelley Blue Book traffic acquisition manager on overall CAMG approach
* 7+ years of experience in Marketing, preferably with a strong media background in digital
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to manage and prioritize heavy work load and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Workload may demand working extended hours as necessary.
* Experience planning and overseeing a multi-million dollar marketing budget.
* Strong business acumen, with the ability to work effectively with senior leaders and other key stakeholders throughout the organization
* Experience managing advertising agencies and vendors, advertising agency experience a plus
Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Other Locations:US-CA-Irvine-195 Technology Dr
Job Level:Team Leader
Travel:Yes, 25 % of the Time