Senior Manager - Operations Consulting 9/7/2016
Himes Consulting Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Himes Consulting Group is a growing business optimization consulting company located in Chicago. We help companies increase revenue and reduce operating expenses by improving operational effectiveness.
We are looking for a Senior Manager who can lead project teams to deliver real results to our clients. The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering process redesign, technology implementation, and organization change projects while building strong relationships.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* 5+ years of experience developing and implementing high-quality process, technology, and organizational solutions
* Strong aptitude toward technical solutions to business problems, including implementation experience with enterprise package software (CRM, ERP, etc.).
* Experience in process redesign, project management, procedure development, presenting recommendations, software selection and implementation
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to develop strong client relationships
* Ability to lead project teams and develop staff
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills
* Ability to travel 50% to 75%
* A minimum of 5 years of previous consulting experience
* Work with clients to establish project objectives, scope, and timeline, and develop the project approach to meet these objectives, leveraging the Himes Consulting Group methodologies
* Manage a team that will define or redesign business processes and implement business and technology change to achieve organizational and project objectives
* Lead fact-finding meetings with subject-matter experts; develop and recommend changes to current business practices; develop process and procedure documentation
* Lead the vision, evaluation, and implementation of technical solutions
* Provide thought leadership and delivery ownership for client engagements
* Implement operations and technology solutions by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; researching and resolve issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members' concerns; following production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; identifying work process improvements
* Manage and communicate project status and open issues; prepare reports; identify, manage, and resolve issues; track and manage project budgets
* Develop and conduct end-user training; map terminology and procedures to client's operating environment
* Develop and manage project teams to deliver great results