Senior Manager, Operations Finance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
* Assist plant accountants in the day-to-day
accounting tasks required at the plants.
* Prepare weekly income forecast, including cheese and
by-product analytical data.
* Facilitate and complete the monthly close procedures
with the plant accountant. Including journal entry
preparation, review, and posting.
* Review general ledgers at the plant for accuracy,
and make accruals as necessary.
* Review milk costing at the plant and reconcile
accruals versus payments.
* Prepare and analyze monthly cost accounting
statements for plants.
* Prepare the plant annual budgets using input from a
variety of sources.
* Prepare various reports for US and Canada
* Prepare and review quarterly data for presentations.
* Support plant personnel for AS400 applications of
inventory, purchasing, accounts payable, and milk
* Assist in the development of new applications.
* Assist with monitoring and documentation of internal
* Visit plants to train, develop, and verify data.
* Perform other duties or projects as required.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA
* Minimum 4 or more years manufacturing accounting
experience, extensive dairy experience a plus.
* Proficient computer skills using Excel, Word, and
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
with a customer service focus.
* Occasional overnight travel is required.