Senior Manager, Organizational Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
SENIOR MANAGER, ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Does the idea of Unlocking Your Potential while working for a global medical device company pique your interest* Then read on because Terumo BCT, the largest medical device company ($1B) in Colorado, is searching for a Senior Manager to join its Talent & Organizational Development team.
WHO WE ARE:
We are proud to say that through the collaborative work of each of our associates around the globe, we touch a patient s life every second of every day as we strive toward our vision of Unlocking the Potential of Blood. For more about the great work that we do, CLICK HERE.
The Senior Manager, Organizational Development is responsible for planning, leading and executing company-wide initiatives in the areas of organizational effectiveness, organization culture, change management, associate engagement, team effectiveness and more.
This highly influential position reports to and collaborates with the Director of Talent & Organizational Development to create strategy while also executing on tactics that advance organizational objectives. This role requires working cross-functionally with various leaders throughout the global organization so that Terumo BCT is well prepared to meet it strategic goals.
* Establishing the OD Team as a Center of Excellence, in alignment with the overall vision of the Talent & Organizational Development team.
* Leading the OD Team in delivering effective, value-added solutions.
* Developing OD Team members in alignment with their career goals and organizational objectives.
* Ensuring the effectiveness of the OD team through appropriate metrics, processes, prioritization, analysis and reporting.
* Acting as a thought leader and consulting with business leaders
* Evolving and overseeing implementation of Terumo BCT s Engagement Strategy
* Driving Terumo BCT s Raising the Bar culture by understanding the key business and resource drivers and implementing targeted solutions.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor s degree Organizational Development, Organizational Psychology, HR or relevant discipline required; and/or related experience in Talent and Organizational Development in a fast-paced, global, corporate environment; or the equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
Master s degree in OD, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, MBA or related field is preferred.
A minimum of 10 years experience in Organizational Development with a minimum of 5 years experience supporting large-scale Organizational Development/Organizational Health & Readiness initiatives, preferably in a global capacity.
SKILLS as follows which will be demonstrated through interviews, references, portfolio presentations and the like:
* Strong business, communications, program management, and operational skills exhibiting a well organized, detail-oriented, influential manager operating in a fast-changing, demanding environment.
* Ability to solve issues leveraging a high level of analytical and strategic thinking skills.
* Knows how to get results in an organization and can begin making an impact quickly.
* Ability to build personal credibility and impact through influencing others, leading people, and communicating clearly.
* Demonstrates thought and team leadership in an organization experiencing growth and business transformation; ability to work effectively with all levels of management, including the executive suite.
* Proven track record of creating and implementing successful engagement, culture change, change management, leadership, leadership development (and other) related strategies, and programs.
* Experience translating vision and strategy into actionable goals, priorities, and challenges, managing and developing projects from inception to execution.
* Must have a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, make presentations and facilitating sessions with large and diverse, global audiences.
* Strong knowledge and use of relevant MS Office applications and skills to use them effectively, including PowerPoint, SharePoint and others.
* Proven ability to successful develops relationships with internal stakeholders for the effective design and implementation of various OD initiatives.
* Strong developer of people and teams.
* Can direct and manage small and large-scale projects with multiple competing priorities while partnering with leaders across the company for prioritization and implementation.
THIS JOB MAY TRAVEL INTERNATIONALLY WHICH WE EXPECT TO BE AROUND 10%.
For full job description and/or more information about Terumo BCT, contact Michael Freemyer, Senior Recruiter email@example.com or 303.231.4409
Human Resources - Training
Bachelor's degree or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
Years of Experience
Minimum 10 years experience
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. For more information about Terumo BCT, visit our website www.terumobct.com. To view the 'EEO is the Law' Federal poster prohibiting job discrimination please click the link.