Senior Manager, People Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
The Senior Manager, People Analytics & Insights will assume a leadership role in designing analytics programs that effectively connect key business leaders to high-value talent opportunities. This role will have direct responsibility for execution of overall people analytics strategy and therefore will oversee a portfolio of multi-faceted analytics initiatives from ideation to business integration.
This role will report directly to the Senior Director, People Analytics & Insights.
* Lead collaboration sessions with internal cross-functional teams to identify key business challenges and advise on recommended people measurement strategies.
* Influence other analytics team members and proactively drive internal work streams focused on extracting, analyzing, and transforming complex data from multiple information systems into actionable business insights.
* Establish partnership with internal IT teams to assess the depth/breadth of existing talent-related data environments. Exhibit a strong curiosity by identifying additional data sources that would strengthen existing analyses and serve as catalyst for ensuring timely integration.
* Champion for bringing new analytics ideas to the broader enterprise, establishing leader buy-in, and effectively linking noted opportunities to executable plans that are easily understood and measured.
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Statistics, Applied Math, Decision Sciences. Master s degree preferred.
* 5+ years working in an analytics, research, or data science environment. 2+ years leading a team of analytics professionals.
* Strong experience working with progressive analytics (R, Alteryx, SAS) and data visualization (Tableau) tools to drive actionable business insights.
* Self-Starter who can serve in a consultative capacity, proactively building strong working relationships and influencing key leaders across multiple organizations.
* Exceptional critical thinking skills with the ability to communicate ideas in a clear/concise manner.
* Ability to lead multiple work streams simultaneously, ensuring prioritized deliverables provide the highest-value to impacted business leaders.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Job Level:Team Leader
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time