This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt KPMG LLP, our approach to delivering audit services - whether a financial statement audit, an integrated audit, or other attestation services - is risk-based, industry-specific, and tailored to our clients' particular operational structures. KPMG auditors use a multidisciplinary approach to combine such technical knowledge and skill sets as tax, forensics, information risk management and valuation as well as an industry focus. We are currently seeking a Manager to join our Audit practice in our Philadelphia office.
- Manage and supervise the execution of external audit engagements of various clients including Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants
- Research technical accounting issues
- Manage client accounts including billing, fee analysis and new service development
- Identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients
- Work with other managers to help ensure the proper deployment of the audit staff and assist with the career development of team members
- Understand and utilize KPMG's Audit Methodology
- Seven years of current and/or recent financial statement audit experience within a public accounting firm with demonstrated supervisory experience
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university and licensed CPA in their home office state
- Applied working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), U.S. Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS), and Public Company Oversight Board (PCAOB) Auditing Standards
- Willingness and ability to travelIND2015
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .