Senior Manager, Product Marketing Retail
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Senior Manager, Product Marketing Retail
SAN FRANCISCO, CA Are you a retail practitioner that has domain expertise and looks at the industry through a different lens* Are you excited about the driving forces that are changing the landscape in retail*
If so, we are looking for a key contributor to join our Retail GoToMarket team. This is an individual contributor role and requires an individual who is passionate about the retail industry, understands the importance of messaging and story telling, how to take solutions to market and how to support sales via compelling content and innovative enablement methods.
The Senior Manager will be an expert on positioning the portfolio of Retail solutions. He/she will be responsible for developing messaging and working with Sales, Sales Enablement and other members of the Retail Industry team to design and deliver materials to educate our Sales team and other customer-facing organizations on how to position Retail solutions and their value proposition. He/she will be extremely hands-on in developing content for sales training and field enablement and in creating and curating assets that help our sales team generate and close pipeline. The Senior Manager will be a Retail Industry evangelist who is comfortable presenting to small and large groups and generating excitement and share of mind with our sales team.
* Partner with the Product Readiness teams to develop enablement strategy and plans for various audiences (Retail sales, SRs and BDRs, Solution Consultants, Customer Success team etc.) based on understanding of each audience enablement needs and product roadmap/priorities
* Create compelling sales play content, messaging and visual presentations that helps our sales team create and close pipeline
* Present and deliver content to various audiences in person and via web seminars
* Work with other members of the Retail Industry and Product Marketing teams to ensure creation of content that is compelling and on message with industry and solution goals
* Inventory, curate and update customer stories and content used to educate and evangelize our products across Retail sales teams (e.g., Chatter page, Trailhead, etc.)
* Track and measure impact of enablement efforts and identify opportunities to improve the quality and methods of what the industry team produces
* 5+ years of experience in Technology Marketing (Industry, Product, Corporate)
* 2-5 years product marketing experience within the Retail industry
* Strong communication, story-telling and presentation skills
* High energy, innovative, creative
* Strong relationship-building, problem-solving and strategy skills
* Strong project management skills
* Deep commitment to content sharing, indexing and delivery
* Dynamic confident personality with ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance and present to senior management
* Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-past environment
* MBA a plus (but we also love brilliant people who didn't go to business school)
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.