Senior Manager, Program Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Senior Manager, Program Management
Salesforce Product Marketing
Location: San Francisco, CA
The Product Marketing organization is looking for an accomplished Senior Program Manager with hands-on experience managing complex programs and initiatives. This position is perfect for a results-oriented professional who is passionate about promoting the program management function within the organization. This individual will partner with the Senior Director of Program Management, line of business leads and cross-functional teams to plan and implement corporate wide initiatives to a successful completion.
The Senior Program Management is a results-oriented, highly assertive, dedicated member of the team who is committed to driving the organization, by identifying and delivering on priorities across all lines of business while always looking to continuously improve and refine the process.
* In partnership with Sr. Director, Program Management, product marketing managers and line of business leads, support the vision, values, methods, and metrics for the program management discipline
* Lead bi-monthly prioritization sessions to ensure leadership is aligned and then allocate resources according to what has been approved
* Identify and escalate resourcing gaps with functional leaders and finance
* Provide content at quarterly operational reviews
* Spearhead and manage major launches on behalf of the organization
* Identify, develop and rollout new processes internally and globally as needed
* Where applicable, develop new tools to automate or streamline processes
* Outstanding organizational, communication (verbal/presentation/written), and interpersonal skills
* Scrum master certification (CSM), Product Owner certification or scrum training desired, but not required.
* 5-10 years of Project Management/Program Management required
* Strong understanding of Salesforce products, in how they connect to offer a comprehensive solution to our prospects and customers.
* Proven experience working with teams across multiple departments and functions.
* Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives, technical and non-technical team members alike.
* Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.