Senior Manager R & D
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Siter-Neubauer & Associates
JOB DESCRIPTIONSenior Manager R&D
My Client is a Major Medical Device Manufacturer which is located in the Atlanta Area. The Company is a leader in products that focus on Disease State Management in three key areas: Vascular, Urology, and Oncology.
We are seeking a Sr. R&D Manager to support product development and commercialization of our growing product lines. This Engineering Professional will be charged with leading important projects from the planning and administration of the product through all development, laboratory test, clinical evaluation, and market preference test. You must have
* Creativity in new product concepts, designs and manufacturing processes.
* Previous experience with catheters, urine collection systems, and surgical products preferred.
* Proven track record demonstrating the development and commercialization of innovative, low cost disposables.
* Previous experience as a Program/Project Manager
* Previous experience in directing the activities of Engineers and Technicians.
OtherRequirements include a Bachelor's Degree in biomedical or engineering discipline with 10+ years in R and a strong technical background in the Med Device Industry