Senior Commericial Planning Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Redwood City, CA
The Senior Manager, Sales Operations will lead the execution of a major portion of the global field sales force compensation vision, strategy, and philosophy for the organization and partner with sales, marketing and HR senior leadership to define and develop a compensation program that aligns with the organization's strategic plan, drives incremental sales growth, and provides a good financial return on compensation investment. The Senior Manager, Incentive Compensation will effectively execute the key business drivers into plan designs to support short and long term corporate and franchise objectives; play a lead role with the Sales Operations team to leverage skills and develop innovative solutions to business issues; and provide counsel and guidance to team members.
* Working cross-functionally with Sales Leadership, HR, Legal, Finance to lead the annual and ongoing design of sales incentive programs; Analyze and evaluate compensation programs for the organization, recommending and implementing new and improved programs that are cost-effective and provide competitive positioning.
* Serve as the internal consulting lead and subject matter expert on compensation topics.
* Providing field training on plan methodology and develop communication campaigns that create awareness and motivate field individuals to drive incremental sales performance.
* Lead the development, implementation, and maintenance of sales incentive programs, ensuring budget/forecast tracking and alignment with the business objectives of the franchises.
* Develop monthly accrual reports to support payout recognition.
* Manage relevant field inquiries in a timely manner.
* Ensure accuracy and timely distribution of reports.
* Oversee the design, development, communication, and maintenance of all processes and policies for sales incentive programs (i.e. cash bonus, reward points, other recognition programs) to ensure effective utilization and regulatory compliance.
* Establish, monitor, and foster progress towards goals through regular communication.
* Ensure best practice sharing across the team, and serving as a resource. Will also manage relationships with external compensation consultants.
* Support presentation preparations for the commercial business reviews.
* Work with IT and Business Intelligence department to ensure data/report availability and accuracy. Manage Xactly compensation system vendor.
* Work with Commercial cross-functional team to identify, analyze, and improve processes which may affect the Sales and Commercial Operations organizations.
* This role is expected to ask probing questions to gain understanding.
* Minimum of 12+ years in incentive compensation, sales administration and analytics experiences in diagnostics, biotechnology or pharmaceutical companies preferred.
* Understanding of the oncology/urology marketplace and the sales process of an oncology and or urology sales force is highly desirable
* Prior international incentive compensation, sales administration & analytics experiences a plus.
* Bachelor s degree is required, advanced degree is valuable.
* Thoroughly understands Health Care account data sources, including data structure and collection methods.
* Conscientious of the sensitive nature of information.
* Strong analytical & statistical skills with the ability to manage large quantities of data.
* Excellent attention to detail in reporting and analysis.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate across multiple functions and levels.
* Ability to produce reports and presentations with complete & coherent analysis and sound recommendations.
* A strong track record of being able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and prioritization of tasks.
* Proven creative and critical thinking aptitude/ability.
* Ability to build sales, financial, or compensation models/scenarios.
* Consultancy experience is highly desirable
* Able to make and meet strict deadlines.
* Highly proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
* Experience in Xactly compensation platform.
Genomic Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: GHDX) is the world's leading provider of genomic-based diagnostic tests that address both the overtreatment and optimal treatment of cancer, one of the greatest issues in healthcare today. With its Oncotype IQ Genomic Intelligence Platform, the company is applying its world-class scientific and commercial expertise and infrastructure to lead the translation of clinical and genomic big data into actionable results for treatment planning throughout the cancer patient journey, from diagnosis to treatment selection and monitoring. The Oncotype IQ portfolio of genomic tests and services currently consists of the company's flagship line of Oncotype DX gene expression tests that have been used to guide treatment decisions for more than 600,000 cancer patients worldwide. Genomic Health is expanding its test portfolio to include additional liquid and tissue-based tests. The company is based in Redwood City, California, with international headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. For more information, please visit,www.GenomicHealth.comand follow the company on Twitter: @GenomicHealth,Facebook,YouTubeandLinkedIn.
Join the Genomic Health Team, and have the unique opportunity to make a difference in the lives of patients with cancer, while developing your career potential. We value our employees and consider them an integral part of our company s growth and success. We maintain competitive total rewards programs designed to satisfy our employees work life and personal life needs. To learn more about careers at Genomic Health visit: http://www.genomichealth.com/join_our_team
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.